Reply by Stages of Beauty

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Stages of Beauty. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.

We assure you that we are anxious to find a solution to this matter!

We will have our customer satisfaction representative, Corey reach out to you by email to rectify your concern.We also, have an excellent customer care center (The number is listed on the bottle) they would love to come to the phone to help you find an adequate solution!
Author's

please stop sending me stages of beauty cream because I just asked for one and you send me alot and charge me money on my card.please now don't send any more.my address is: 6903 E 112th st kansas city Missouri 64134.

Review about: Stages Of Beauty Cream.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Stages of Beauty?

Keranique - Shampoo Review from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Horrible Consultant Experience Rodan and Fields "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..." Read more No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review No No Hair Removal "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..." Read more Forest River - Manufacturing/Installation Flaw - Rain Gutter Forest River "I just purchased a 2018 Forest River Wildwood Lodge. First with the good point, I love the layout, amenities and the look of the model inside and out. Apparently, according..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more First Alert - 1st Alert Model P1210 Marketed as a 10year product - First Alert "Installed (2) of these in Nov 2014. Both went out this year - 2017. Product was supposed to last until 2024. There were more expensive than the traditional 9V ones...." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more